Legal Assistant, Legal Affairs Director
Our client is a very well established company operating in the airline industry. They are currently looking for a legal assistant to support the legal department at their offices located in Dorval.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Dorval
- Company that values work-life balance and therefore offers a flexible work schedule in a hybrid formula;
- Competitive salary;
- Year-end bonus;
- Dynamic and challenging work environment;
- Group insurance offered on hiring as well as a very advantageous defined contribution pension plan.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position (in a law firm would be an asset);
- DEC in secretarial or paralegal studies;
- Flawless French and intermediate English (bilingualism an asset);
- Knowledge of the Office suite (especially SharePoint and PowerPoint) and other computer applications;
- Strong organizational skills, autonomy, multitasking, discretion, and good judgment.
- Support the Legal Affairs Director in her duties, especially regarding the management of files, the agenda and the correspondences;
- Analyze and process various claims;
- Verify, correct and draft documents of a legal nature, including letters, claims, reports and contracts, while ensuring their legal compliance;
- Classify, archive and update files;
- Ensure the preparation and follow-up of various acts;
- Perform billing;
- Act as an intermediary with various clients and departments.
Do you want to work somewhere that values collaboration and the recognition of its employees? Are you known for your organizational skills and your proactivity? Send us your CV as soon as possible!