Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Specialist
Our client, a multinational working in water treatment and where family organizational culture makes the company glow, is currently looking for an Occupational Health and Safety Specialist (OHS) wanting to join his team located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
- Full time, Permanent
- Montreal, Ville Saint-Laurent
- Human Resources
- Competitive salary and profit distribution;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation as of hiring and summer schedule allowing employees to leave the office at 1 p.m. on Fridays;
- Hybrid remote work policy;
- Registered retirement saving plan (RRSP) with employer contribution and group insurance program;
- Reimbursement of some training and certain expenses such as telemedicine, EAP, sports, etc. and of professional corporation dues;
- Work equipment provided (cellphone, computer, 2nd screen, desk, chair, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering specialized in occupational health and safety (OHS), a bachelor’s degree or certificate in Human Resources, in Labour Relations or in Occupational Health and Safety;
- At least two (2) years of experience in the manufacturer, industrial of construction field;
- Bilingualism (French and English, oral and spoken);
- Autonomy, flexibility, and easiness at communicating;
- Great ability to analyze and interpret data;
- Shows leadership and positivity.
- Manage all responsibilities related to occupational health and safety (OHS);
- Ensure OHS prevention, monitor “near-accidents,” and keep statistics updated;
- Sit on the committee and lead it;
- Prepare OHS’s monthly reports, plan meetings and ensure their follow-ups;
- Train new employees according to the company’s way of working and give them the OHS’s introduction training;
- Ensure follow-ups on reports and accident investigations;
- Ready training content, if needed;
- Fill out and update customer qualifications requests;
- Prepare the OHS’s prevention program and ensure follow-ups.
You are known to have strong collaborative, family and human values? You’d like to hold a unique position within an eco-friendly company that truly mobilized for the environment? Send us your application right away!