Our client, a real estate promoter, developer and investor, is looking for a Rental Agent for one of its projects located in Brossard.
- Full time, Permanent
- Competitive compensation;
- Full group insurance paid in part by the employer;
- Summer schedule from June to mid-August;
- Four (4) weeks vacation in total, two (2) during the summer and two (2) during the holiday season;
- Wellness account and employee assistance program;
- Five (5) additional holidays;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Free parking on site;
- Cell phone provided.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in the real estate industry (residential);
- Bilingualism (a must);
- Valid driver’s license (essential);
- Knowledge of the Office suite and HOPEM software (an asset);
- Priority management, ability to adapt, excellent customer service, thoroughness, professionalism and strong work ethic.
- Establish relationships with potential tenants and take incoming calls;
- Prepare and execute leases, schedules and other relevant documents in accordance with current standards and regulations;
- Meet with prospective tenants, conduct site visits and manage the documents required for tenant qualification;
- Collect registration fees, security deposits and rent payments;
- Daily updating of the websites of the different projects in rent;
- Data entry in the sales software “Lasso”;
- Updating follow-up and management reports and marketing tools;
- Performing various administrative tasks and ensuring the replacement of the building management assistants during their absences.
Are you known for your excellent customer service and have experience in the real estate industry? Do you want to join a solid team that promotes collaboration and fun at work? Send us your resume now!